DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER / SMALL BANG
Anokua is an augmented book that brings together the ancestral and cosmogonic visions of the Sierra Nevada indigenous peoples with current climate issues. Co-written by Alexandrine Stehelin and Gaitana Valbuena, Anokua’s ambition is to draw inspiration from other worldview to reconnect with the fragile ecosystems that ensure our survival on the planet.
This stop-motion short movie is the prototype of an old version of the project.
My role as Digital Project Manager
- Manage and schedule, tasks, milestones and delivery
- Coordinate graphic design, shooting & animation tasks
- Manage the movie editing and voice recording
- Update & establish production processes & workflow
- Identify storytelling issues and make recomandations
Environment: Office Suite, MS Project, Trello, Basecamp, Slack, Premiere Pro, Photoshop