VR PROJECT MANAGER | LUCID REALITIES
Through a dialogue between Claude Monet and his old friend, stateman George Clemenceau, this contemplative VR experience invites the user on a sensory journey starting off in Claude Monet’s garden, stopping along the way at the workshop of the artist and ending in the exhibition rooms of the Orangerie Museum. The user has the opportunity to relive a perpetual renewal of nature, to explore time and space while immersed in the Water lilies paintings.
The VR experience, ‘Claude Monet – The Water Lily obsession’ has been shown for four months at the Orangerie Museum and has won the Vive Developer Award for the Best Arts & Culture Experience, a Silver Muse Award at the American Alliance of Mueums 2019, a special mention from the jury at the ARTFIFA 2019 and the Grand Prix PiXii at the Sunny Side of the Doc 2019.
My role as VR Project Manager
- Maintain budgets, projects milestones
- Manage backlogs and roadmap plannings
- Establish production & validation processes
- Coordinate the team including external stakeholders
- Manage the localisation, sound shooting and voices recording
- Manage builds and documentation for the approval before release submission
Environment: Google Drive, MS Office & Project, Trello, Slack, Git, Indesign, Photoshop, HTC Vive, Oculus, Samsung Gear, Unreal Engine